Alibi Training Australia (ATA) is an organisation committed to the highest standards of training and assessment. This code of practice outlines our dedication to meeting and exceeding the requirements of the training standards required by Registered Training Organisations (RTOs).
- ATA ensures all relevant Commonwealth and State legislative and regulatory requirements are followed.
Recognition of Prior Learning and Credit Transfer
- ATA is committed to the principles governing the recognition of prior learning and credit transfer.
- ATA recognises Australian Qualifications and Statements of Attainments issued by other RTOs.
Access and Equity
- Our Registered Training Organisation (RTO) is committed to access and equity principles and processes.
Guarantee of Training
- ATA guarantees that it will:
- Manage its operations in a systematic and ethical manner to ensure the ongoing financial viability of the organisation.
- Make available the required resources to learners to ensure the learners are given the opportunity to satisfactory complete their training.
- Provide the agreed training and assessment services that the learner has accepted in the completion of the enrolment form and/or training plan.
Cancellation and Fee Refund Policy
Alibi Training Australia will safeguard all fees paid for training and assessing. The RTO will protect fees paid in advance by electronically recording as a liability to the business until the training has been completed.
Where student fees are collected in advance and fees are in excess of $1000 Alibi Training Australia will invoice each individual student no more than $1000 prior to the commencement of the course. Following course commencement, Alibi Training Australia will require payment of additional fees in advance from the student but only such that at any given time, the total amount required to be paid which is attributable to tuition or other services yet to be delivered to the student will not exceed $1500.
- For certified courses listed: – (Apply First Aid; CPR; Low Voltage Rescue), payment on day of training is acceptable.
- All other short courses and workshops require payment 5 working days prior to course commencement.
- Should a cancellation of enrolment be advised more than 5 working days prior to the course, the student will be automatically enrolled into a future equivalent course, or may request a full refund?
- Should a cancellation of enrolment be advised within 3 – 5 working days prior to the course, no refund is applicable. The full fee will be credited towards other Alibi Training Australia training programs and must be used within 12 months by the enrolled student or nominated and approved substitute or it will be forfeited.
When a non-attendance occurs (i.e. the course has started and no notice was given) NO REFUND or transfer is applicable and the entire cost of the course will be due and payable in full.
- Course cancellations must be received by Alibi Training Australia in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. Participants are urged to contact the RTO if they have not received a ‘confirmation of cancellation’ within 24 hours of sending the notification to cancel.
- Enrolment is accepted on the basis that the RTO will not be held liable for costs incurred due to course cancellation. The RTO endeavours to give notice as early as possible of any course changes.
- Course dates and fees are subject to change without prior notice.
- Students who have a complaint with the application of the cancellation and refund policy may take action in accordance with the Complaint and Appeal Procedure.
Complaints and Appeal Procedures
- If a student has a complaint with any aspect of their training, they are requested to follow the steps within our Complain and Appeal Procedures.
- Alibi Training Australia conducts all assessments in a fair and equitable manner as appropriate to the course objectives, learning outcomes, or competencies.
Literacy & Numeracy
- Alibi Training Australia endeavours to enhance effective participation by all adults in vocational education and training, in the workplace and the community, by providing access to quality English language literacy and numeracy programs and services.
The National Privacy Principles established by the Privacy Act 1988 applies to Alibi Training Australia.
- Course Participants – Information submitted and/or obtained at time of registration for training by or on behalf of course participant for training courses and any other source in connection with the provision of training courses.
- Contract Trainers – Information submitted and/or obtained by a contract trainer on behalf of Alibi Training Australia for delivery of training courses and or professional services.
- Website – Information submitted and/or obtained via Contact us or public Schedule Enrolment Form.
Any information collected through the above methods will only be used for the purpose for which you provided it. We will at your request, provide you with access to any information for which we have collected about you through contact or through our website in accordance with the Information Privacy Principle 6, Privacy Act 1988.
If you wish to access this information please email , or phone 0423 597 744 and we will endeavour to action your request immediately.